How to get in contact with me:

Hey all, I just wanted to let you know that you can get in contact with me via e-mail, laneey33@gmail.com. This way we can set up a reading time, I do online readings, e-mail readings, phone readings and in person readings:-). You can find all of the information on the side in order to purchase a reading!

Stay Blessed!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Readings, readings, readings

Hey all, I am totally new to this blogging adventure, but not new to the tarot world, I have been readings since I was 12 (29 now) and believe it or not my Dad bought me my first deck.  A little background about me.  I used to see spirits, but at the time I was young.  It used to scare the bejesus out of me, so therefore I don't see them anymore (yay!) but... I have a direct connection to their feelings and they show me things.. so I can help you contact individuals that have passed on.  I feel that this was gifted to me as I lost my mother at a very young age, and I truly felt alone a lot of the time, so as a comfort I was afforded the ability to communicate or see things.    As for the readings.. sometimes they are a little difficult to get out because the lovely spirits just want to talk and talk, but generally they are done within about 20-30 mins.  I love doing them, it is truly a hobby for me and I feel as though I was called to them at a very young age.  I know that having my mom die then was rough for me and any connection to her was something that I wanted to explore so tarot cards came, the spirits came and to this day it is something that I love to do!  I hope that I have told you a little about me you will explore what I have to offer you!! If you want a reading let me know!

Peace and Love, 

Ashley 

3 comments:

  1. Ashley did a reading for me a few days ago and I can honestly say that the reading she gave me was the best one I have ever gotten. I would definitely recommend her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley did a reading for me a few days ago and I can honestly say that the reading she gave me was the best one I have ever gotten. I would definitely recommend her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley did a reading for me a few days ago and I can honestly say that the reading she gave me was the best one I have ever gotten. I would definitely recommend her.

    ReplyDelete